The Waterfall Clinic is a community health center for all. We are a safety-net clinic in North Bend / Coos Bay serving the people Coos, Curry and Douglas counties on the Southern Oregon Coast.
We accept patients with Medicare, Oregon Health Plan/Medicaid, Private Insurance and patients without health insurance. We have a sliding fee scale for patients without health insurance, which is based on family size and income. The Waterfall Community Health Center is a Patient Centered Medical Home. We are also an FTCA deemed facility.
Waterfall's Ma Kai Luau
Join Waterfall Friends and Supporters for an afternoon of fun, fashion, entertainment and fantastic fundraising for Waterfall Community Health Center!
Saturday, July 11, 2015
11:00 AM - 2:30 PM
The Mill Hotel & Casino - Salmon Room
New job openings, please visit the employment page:
- Clinic Physician
- Registered Nurse
- Psych Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Lab Tech I
- Billing Specialist
*** We are now accepting new patients ***
In partnership with OCHIN, who supports our clinic’s electronic health record system, we are offering our patients secure, online access to their personal medical charts. Using the OCHIN MyChart, patients can see lab results, medication lists, make appointments, and much more – online, any time of the day or night.
If you are a Waterfall patient, click here for a link to our MyChart online communication.
Waterfall Clinic offers:
- Primary care, General practice, Internal/Family Medicine, Children/Pediatrics
- Reproductive/Sexual Health, STD/STI/HIV, Breast Cancer Screening, PAP smears and Women’s Health Center
- Behavioral, Mental Health, Depression, Anxiety, Grief, Drug and Alcohol Abuse, Family and Relationship Counseling
- Dental Services, Sealants, Varnishes and Teeth Cleaning
- MHS/HLC School Based Health Center for the clinic at the High School
Mission: "To promote access to quality integrated health services that meet the needs of individuals with barriers to care on the Southern Oregon Coast."
Waterfall Community Health Center does not discriminate in the provision of services to individuals based on their inability to pay, race, color, sex, national origin, disability, religion, or sexual orientation.
El Centro de Salud Comunitaria Waterfall no descrimina en la provision de servicos a individuales basada en la inhabilidad de ellos para pagar, raza, color, sexo, nacionalidad, discapacidad, religion u orientacion sexual.
• We accept Medicaid and Medicare
• Nosotros aceptamos Medicaid y Medicare
• We offer a discounted/sliding fee scale to our patients
• Nota - ofrecemos un descuento/programa de descuento a nuestros pacien
*Your health is important to us, and your health care information will remain private under the bylaws of the Health Information Privacy Act from the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services*