Veggie Rx Program
Waterfall’s Veggie Rx program is designed to address food insecurity and increase the intake of fresh fruits and vegetables for our patients. This program is open to all patients free of charge, and patients can come by once a week to get a bag of produce. If it’s your first time visiting us, you get a free reusable grocery bag to take your food home with! Waterfall also has a produce station available without prescription to all youth at our Marshfield School Based Health Center.
Sign Up Today!
Veggie Rx is a free produce distribution service available to you, and we'd love to serve you!
Stop by our Veggie Shed during our open hours to enroll. If you have any questions, please call (541) 756-6232 and ask to speak with a member of the Social Health team.
Veggie Rx is currently during the following times:
Tuesday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Friday: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- As of July 31st, 2023, Veggie Rx has provided more than 15,700 individual distributions of produce to 4,700+ unique community members.
- Successfully harvested 50lbs of produce which went to supplement groceries of 30 families.
- Received a grant from Advanced Health for a Greenhouse.
- Received a grant to supplement produce.
- Volunteer hours contributed: 170
- AmeriCorps volunteer hours contributed: at least 120